1) British shows like killing characters at Christmas. I find this very strange.
2) There is an alligator sanctuary in Alabama. I do not know why there is an alligator sanctuary in Alabama.
3) Peregrine falcons dive so quickly that they would burst their lungs if the air went straight in. They have cones in their nostrils to slow the air down enough for breathing.
4) There are 29 soon to be 30 books in the Shannara series. I am seven books in and seem to be hooked.
5) The Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell miniseries now has a website, Twitter account, Facebook page, and all the other accoutrements of a modern show. There is still no proper trailer.
6) The MTV miniseries of The Elfstones of Shannara is getting started.
That is all.
Have a nice day!