Thursday, December 11, 2014

Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell Teaser

It's a tiny teaser.

I still cannot believe it took me NINE days to notice it was up.

This is one of my favorite books, and I'm really, really hoping they make the miniseries right!



Also, I'm rereading the book now (the miniseries is some motivation, though I don't need much) and there is more that happens in it than I remembered, more that will look good (hopefully very good) on screen. I tend to remember the footnotes most of all, between readings. Oh, and Norrell's reluctance to loan books and his amazing library. I want his library!

4 comments:

  1. That has got to be the shortest teaser ever. I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's teeny! Too short to even tell if they got the library right!

      But it's enough to say "This is really happening!" which is great.

      Delete
  2. NOT ENOUGH. Until there is a proper trailer, I'm not buying that there's going to be a miniseries. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping it at least gets its own website soon!

      Delete