Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spiders: Learning to Love Them by Lynne Kelly, currently reading

Just thought I'd share: The batch of book I just picked up from the library includes Spiders: Learning to Love Them by Lynne Kelly, grabbed because I couldn't resist the title or that close-up on the cover (not included in the post because I have at least one arachnophobic friend who dislikes spider pictures).

So far, I've read the introduction which contains the sentence "You don't have to leave the comfort of home to start observing spiders," which is, of course, the problem some people have with them.

I'll let you know how it is.

Edit: Feb 23, 2015. I just noticed that I misspelled Lynne Kelly's name. Oops. Also, there is another Lynne Kelly out there writing books.

No comments:

Post a Comment