Monday, February 2, 2009

More of The Broken Hourglass

So, I had a good, clear space of time to write in today.

So I wrote.

And I can't tell you how it went because I do not know. It was one of those days, you know the ones--where you sit down to type and it is simply one word after another and you're not sure whether or not they are good words, and you won't even swear to the spelling (though Microsoft seems to think that part is all right), and you keep on typing the because the work has to be done and the option is to sit and stare mindlessly at a blank page, or to reload Facebook for the hundred and seventh time only to find that nothing has changed there, either, so you keep on typing.

So. I worked.

Maybe it was even good work.

I just don't know.

I do, at least, have one further idea for where to take tomorrow's scene, and that is something. I'm even almost sure that it is a good idea.

But for now--dinner sounds awfully good, and the dog is going to need her walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment