Saturday, May 17, 2014

Book Impatience and Anticipation

The Unwritten, Vol. 9: The Unwritten Fables is coming in July! That means there is going to be a crossover between the fabulously brilliant Fables and the fabulously weird Unwritten. How can it not be good?

And the library *already* has it on order! And I have it on hold.

But... it's not coming out until JULY. So I'm caught up on The Unwritten and almost caught up on Fables, and I'm going to have to wait. Woe is me!

How can I get through the wait? How do you get through waits like this?

Publication Information:

The Unwritten, Vol. 9: The Unwritten Fables
by Mike Carey (Goodreads Author), Peter Gross (Artist), Bill Willingham (Goodreads Author), Mark Buckingham (Artist)
Paperback, 160 pages
Expected publication: July 29th 2014 by Vertigo
ISBN 140124694X (ISBN13: 9781401246945)

No comments:

Post a Comment