Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Celebrating Creativity

As I returned to this blog, I started thinking about all the really fantastic, creative people I am surrounded by, and I wanted to celebrate them. They are writers, artists, photographers, book makers, home makers, violin players who also sail and teach, reviewers. Some of them I’ve known for years, some I’m related to, some of them have blogs I read regularly, some are published. All of them are awesome, and I wanted some way to celebrate them.

So I’ve started a new guest column, one I plan to run monthly. This is actually fairly unambitious of me; I know more than twelve really awesome people, but I figured I’d work myself up gradually in the asking department.

My good friend, K. Zolnoski, has agreed to be my first guinea pig guest and is beginning the column with an article on her new, non-fiction book, The Shadow of the Hand of God. She's also currently writing a novel, In the Flesh. I expect to hear a lot from her everywhere, soon!

I hope you enjoy the new column.


No comments:

Post a Comment