Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Book Alert: The Bards of Bone Plain by Patricia McKillip and Pegasus by Robin McKinley

I keep meaning to tell everyone: The Bards of Bone Plain by Patricia McKillip and Pegasus by Robin McKinley are both out!!

No, I haven't read them yet, but there has been much dancing and secret rejoicing and there shall be much reading and, given the authors, rereading.

I am also glad that they're keeping the same cover artist and style for the McKillip books. I just wish they'd stuck to their old hardcover size; I really liked it--it was perfect for holding in the hands.  Still, this is a minor gripe, and does nothing to diminish the dancing.

An added note: if you don't happen to want to buy it just now, go to the library. If your library doesn't have it, talk to the librarian. Librarians are generally very nice about ordering things requested. It's one of their many virtues.

2 comments:

  1. *ahem* You can feel free to order one or both for our Nook. Hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'd missed that McKillip has a new book out. It's an auto buy for me. The McKinley I believe I am getting for Christmas. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete