Tuesday, March 30, 2010

'V' Promises More Interspecies Affairs, Relationships | Airlock Alpha

Hm. I'm delighted V is back. I've been looking forward to a remake/sequel for forever, enjoyed the brief partial season they gave us months ago, and have been watching for its return.

On the other hand . . . More hybrid human-lizard babies? Really? I'm still not sure how they're going to handle one--Elixabeth is far from my favorite character from the original.

And I'm not all that thrilled about the new production team/new direction thing; I know that's been in the cards forever, but since I liked the introductory episodes promises of change don't thrill me (Then again, promises of change seldom do).

Anyway, we shall see. Oh, and what prompted this? Look below:

'V' Promises More Interspecies Affairs, Relationships | Airlock Alpha

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment