Monday, May 11, 2009

The Broken Hourglass: Makarios Ringtone

I find it vaguely amusing that there is a Makarios Ringtone out there. It's strictly unofficial, but since it comes off of the music posted on Planewalker Games main site, I guess it's ok.

And, yeah, I should actually be writing quests, not doing google searches on the game, or even working to figure out what Carind's last name will be (whatever it turns out to be, I bet it won't be on the list I just posted on the dev forum. That's ok, though, as long as it is pretty soon).

Still don't know Ioanna's last name, either, come to that. Diversions? Yup. It's the old "blank page" syndrome. Not that the page is blank, exactly, but I haven't been working on it yet, so it's all daunting and new and scary.

It's also all planned out and I know exactly what I'm going to be doing.

It's just that starting is always, inevitably, hard, no matter what I'm writing.

Enough! I will go write, I will go write, I will go write....

No comments:

Post a Comment