Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tennant to leave Doctor Who

David Tennant is leaving Doctor Who.

Someone kindly broke the news to me yesterday, but I didn't post about it because there were no words to express my dismay.

There still aren't.

I mean, Tate already left, which means I've lost Donna Noble. Now Tennant is leaving, which means I will lose my Doctor--for the second time (See Eccleston leaving)--and the Gap Year now has no purpose.

I'm going to go hide under the bed for a year or two, or maybe go out and shake my fist at the cruel sky1. Perhaps the world will look better then.

1Figuratively speaking, that is. Actually, I have to get read to go prepare for the Book Arts show, and that is going to involve more fetching and carrying than ranting and hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment