Monday, October 20, 2008

Meet the Mailbox Monster

I've been working on a lot of long-term projects lately: The Mage Trio has taken over a year, my part on The Broken Hourglass has spread over months and will likely last a few more, any applique project takes at least a few weeks, and Watch Out for Whales took a couple of months. It's only 14 pages long, counting the cover and the title page, but that's a lot of collage. Plus, of course, there was an added bit of frustration when I got the pages together, thought I had done them backwards, redid them, and realized I'd done them right the first time. I am not complaining, mind, not really. I love all the projects and am, overall, pleased with the way they are progressing.

But they do take a lot of time, and while delayed gratification is all very well, I thought it would be nice to start and finish something inside of a day.

And so, without further ado, I present to you: The Mailbox Monster!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Will the postal personage leave any mail now, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete